The PTA supports and supplements the high-quality educational and community environment of Cedar Creek Elementary. The PTA provides vital communication between parents, teachers and administrators. It leverages thousands of hours of volunteering and fundraising to support the teaching mission. From school-wide social events to Smart Boards in the classroom, Cedar Creek would not be the same without the PTA.
Your membership provides you with some specific benefits:
- Voting privileges
- Committee Memberships
- CCE Directory
The benefits of membership are primarily for the students. Membership is the foundation of the funding that allows the PTA to thrive. It builds the base of people and money that allows for extensive programming. Our active and generous membership enables CCE PTA to provide robust programmatic support to the school.
PTA programming provides:
- Volunteer Coordination
- School-wide social events like the Fall Picnic, Halloween and Valentine’s Day parties,
Carnival, Parents’ breakfast, Music performances, etc.
- Books for classrooms
- Community outreach
- Teacher support funds
- Smart Boards and other classroom technology
- The Collaboration Station technology and furniture
- Beautification of the school grounds
- Yearbook creation
- Teacher appreciation week
- Student health fairs
- Collaboration with outside programs for fundraising such as Box Tops and Trash Bags
- And much more!