In lieu of any “a-thons” or product sales, the PTA is asking that each family make a donation to support the PTA. All money collected will go to programming. If you have questions about fundraisers, check our fundraiser FAQ for more information.
Our Final Goal is to raise $15,000.
We have several intermediate goals as well.
$5000 – Minimal PTA
- Maintenance 1-2 Smart Boards
- Minimum contributions to school event celebrations
- Small contributions to support curriculum, field trips, or teacher support
- Volunteer coordination with limited funds for beautification or upgrades
$10,000 – Allows a Partner PTA
- Maintenance of 3+ Smart Boards
- Full support of school events including Fall Picnic, Parent/grandparent meals, holiday parties, etc.
- Robust contributions to support curriculum including software options, field trips, broad teacher support
- School beautification – maintenance and upgrade of school facilities that are not district-supported
$15,000 – A Robust PTA with Funds for School Upgrades
- Maintenance of Smart Boards and options to replace and upgrade technology
- Substantial school upgrades to support curriculum including potential science and technology upgrades to support the new STEM curriculum that CCE is implementing
- Substantial support for teacher and grade-level upgrades of learning materials
- Support for projects that will positively impact most or all students at CCE including the outdoor learning environment